Alright, let's start the first lesson of ABC Journey by learning the names of the English alphabet. There are a total of 26 letters in English. The letter's symbol is shown first, followed by its name.
Alright! Well done going through the 1st video in the Alphabet Lesson.
If you haven't already, please:
- Read through the Alphabet Chapter in ABC Journey.
- Print out and use the 1 page alphabet
- Print out and use the alphabet flashcards
(Practice this every day going throught the letters in alphabetical order and random order until they've mastered the names of the letters)
- Once your child has practiced all of the names of the 26 letters of the alphabet then click the button at the bottom of the page to mark this lesson complete.
- Move on to the next topic below, starting with Lower and Upper Case letters.
You don't have to wait until your child has mastered the letter names before going through the other videos in the Alphabet Lesson. But please make sure they master all of the Alphabet topics before moving on to the Handwriting Lesson.
Keep up the good work! You're doing great!
P.S. Click on the buttons below to navigate through each lesson.